Dvorak Law Group’s estate and wealth planning attorneys understand the needs of families, individuals, business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals. No matter what stage of life our clients are in, our highly-skilled team is committed to assisting clients on all aspects of estate, gift, and multi-generational tax planning including wills, trusts, power of attorney, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning, lifetime wealth transfer through grantor trusts, life insurance trusts, family limited liability companies, planned giving, charitable remainder trusts, and private foundations, among others.
We believe in working collaboratively with our clients and across our firm to develop sophisticated wealth transfer strategies and to integrate those strategies with personal, business and tax goals. By offering one of the region’s largest teams committed to this practice area, we are on the cutting edge of continuously-evolving policies, regulations, and laws, and are dedicated to providing clients at all asset levels with peace of mind.
Our Estate/Wealth planning attorneys can assist with:
- Preparation of basic estate planning documents, including wills, revocable trusts, durable powers of attorney, and advance directives
- The proper titling of assets and probate avoidance techniques
- Implementation of advanced wealth transfer structures, including the implementation of grantor retained annuity trusts, life insurance trusts, dynasty trusts, and charitable remainder trusts
- The formation and structure of closely-held family limited liability companies and limited partnerships to facilitate lifetime giving and business succession planning strategies
- Pre-transactional wealth transfer strategies in preparation for a third-party sale or liquidity event
- All aspects of the post-death estate and trust administration process, including representing fiduciaries in county court probate proceedings, preparation of estate and inheritance tax returns, post-death planning opportunities and estate settlement and distribution
- Representation of both beneficiaries and fiduciaries in disputes arising from trust and estate administrations
- Lifetime and post-death charitable giving strategies, including implementation of charitable trusts
- Formation and regulatory compliance issues related to non-profit entities and private foundations
- Preparation and review of federal gift and estate tax returns
- Federal and state taxing authority audits and reviews
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »