David Dvorak is the firm’s President and Chair of the Firm’s Executive Committee. He holds significant experience in counseling high net and ultrahigh net worth individuals and families on sophisticated estate, business, and personal planning, including the design and preparation of wills, trusts, and related estate planning documents. He also assists clients with estate and trust administration matters and sophisticated tax planning involving family business entities, buy-sell planning, sale and loan techniques, insurance planning, and charitable giving. Dave has provided counsel to farm and ranch families for over two decades. His passion is spurred by his own background on his family’s farm.
- Three decades of experience representing owners of closely held businesses, business executives, farmers, and ranchers in developing and implementing succession/tax planning for their families.
- Counsels high net and ultra high net worth individuals on the benefits of sophisticated estate and gift tax planning techniques.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Children’s Hospital Foundation, board member
- Epilepsy Foundation, board member
- Omaha Estate Planning Council
- Nebraska State Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Business Ethics Alliance, Trustee
- March of Dimes, past chair
- JDRF, past chair
- Fontenelle Forest, past board member
- Christ the King’s Sports Club, President
- Estate/Wealth Planning
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Administration
- Wealth Transfer/Tax Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Business/General Counsel
- State of Nebraska
- University of Denver, LL.M., Taxation, 1996
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1995
- Santa Clara University, B.A.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »