The M&A Advisor announced the finalists of the 21st Annual M&A Advisor Awards. Dvorak Law Group has been named a finalist in eight categories, including Law Firm of the Year.
- Law Firm of the Year
- Healthcare/Life Sciences Deal of the Year (Between $100mm – $500mm)
- Professional Services Deal of the Year (Between $10mm – $50mm)
- Professional Services Deal of the Year (Over $50mm)
- Debt Financing of the Year
- Restructuring Deal of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year (Between $25mm – $50mm)
- M&A Deal of the Year (Between $100mm – $250mm)
The awards will be presented and winners revealed on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 in New York City. A detailed list of the award finalists can be found in the M&A Advisor press release, available here.
About Dvorak Law Group’s Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group
Chaired by our Executive Vice President, Dave Mayer, our M&A attorneys have significant experience formulating, negotiating, and implementing transactions of varying structures and sizes across a multitude of industries. With a wealth of knowledge, our dedicated team guide clients through transactions and offer cost-effective, sophisticated, creative, and personalized legal advice on a multitude of complex issues. Learn more, HERE.
About the M&A Advisor
Now in its 24th year, The M&A Advisor was founded to offer insights and intelligence on mergers and acquisitions, establishing the industry’s leading media outlet in 1998. Today, the firm is recognized as the world’s premier leadership organization for mergers & acquisitions, restructuring and corporate finance professionals, delivering a range of integrated services. www.maadvisor.com