Tiffany Boutcher focuses her practice on commercial and business litigation matters. She has successfully handled numerous complex cases involving contract disputes, construction disputes, insurance disputes, business torts, and negligence claims. She provides her clients with comprehensive legal support and works closely with them to develop a strong case strategy that aligns with their goals and objectives.
Tiffany handles all stages of the litigation process, from the commencement of litigation or providing a defense, conducting thorough discovery, participating in mediation, preparing for and participating in trial, and engaging in the appellate process. She is skilled at navigating unique challenges and legal complexities and has a proven track record of success in achieving favorable outcomes for her clients.
Tiffany assists trucking clients in various litigation matters, including personal injury and wrongful death claims. She also has experience in advising on workers compensation and employment disputes in the transportation industry. In addition, Tiffany works with clients and their insurance counsel to strategize and implement litigation strategies in order to reduce client risk.
Tiffany advises clients in responding to audits initiated by the Small Business Administration (“SBA”) and other governmental agencies in response to PPP loan forgiveness applications, and in handling disputes and appeals relating to loan forgiveness denials and partial denials made by the SBA.
- Schneider v. Jennie Edmundson Mem’l Hosp., 958 N.W.d 610 (Iowa Ct. App. 2021)
- Obtained several favorable judgments and dismissals on summary judgment and on initial motions to dismiss.
- Successfully obtained dismissal of cases based on mandatory arbitration clauses in contracts.
- Assisted in obtaining favorable settlements for clients through the mediation process.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Leadership Academy, Class of 2022
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association
- Robert M. Spire American Inns of Court
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Disputes and Litigation
- Collection Matters
- Negligence and Liability
- Real Estate Litigation
- PPP Audits and Appeals
- State of Nebraska, 2018
- State of Iowa, 2019
- State of Missouri, 2022
- State of Colorado, 2022
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska, 2018
- United States District Court, Northern District of Iowa, 2020
- United States District Court, Southern District of Iowa, 2020
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with distinction, 2018
- Litigation Skills Program of Concentrated Study with Civil Litigation Emphasis
- National Trial Team
- National Moot Court Team
- Nominated to Order of the Barristers
- Recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in the following courses: Evidence; Trial Advocacy; Remedies and Damages; Civil Clinical Practice; Legal Profession; and Advocacy in Mediation
- Recipient of the Outstanding Civil Clinic Student of the 2017-2018 Year Award
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, B.S., 2015
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »