Tiffany Boutcher assists clients with a variety of commercial and business litigation matters, including contract disputes, construction disputes, insurance disputes, business torts and negligence claims. Tiffany assists clients through all stages of the litigation process, from commencing litigation or providing a defense, conducting discovery, participating in mediation, participating in trial, and engaging in the appellate process, if necessary.
Obtained several favorable judgments and dismissals on summary judgment and on initial motions to dismiss.
Successfully obtained dismissal of cases based on mandatory arbitration clauses in contracts.
Assisted in obtaining favorable settlements for clients through the mediation process.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association
- Robert M. Spire American Inns of Court
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Litigation, Trial Practice & Dispute Resolution
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Disputes and Litigation
- Collection Matters
- Negligence and Liability
- Real Estate Litigation
- State of Nebraska
- State of Iowa
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- United States District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- United States District Court, Southern District of Iowa
- J.D. (with distinction), University of Nebraska College of Law, 2018
- Litigation Skills Program of Concentrated Study with Civil Litigation Emphasis
- National Trial Team
- National Moot Court Team
- Nominated to Order of the Barristers
- Recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future
- Award in the following courses: Evidence; Trial Advocacy; Remedies and Damages; Civil Clinical Practice; Legal Profession; and Advocacy in Mediation.
- Recipient of the Outstanding Civil Clinic Student of the 2017-2018 Year Award.
- B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2015
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »