Ryan Coufal is a member of the firm’s litigation and trial practice group. He represents clients in commercial and business litigation matters, including contract disputes, probate, construction, employment law, civil rights violations, and insurance disputes. Ryan assists clients through all stages of the litigation process, from initial negotiations to commencing litigation, conducting discovery, participating in trial or mediation, and, when necessary, engaging in the appellate process.
Successfully opposed summary judgment in 42 U.S.C. § 1983 civil rights violation lawsuit.
Represented clients on a variety of litigation matters including breach of contract, insurance claims, FLSA claims, and contested estate matters.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Labor and Employment
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Hiring, Discipline and Discharge
- ADA and FMLA
- Wage and Hour
- Non-Competes and Unfair Competition
- Employee Handbooks and Agreements
- Labor Law and Union Relations
- Workplace Training
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Civil Rights and Governmental Liability
- Business and Commercial Law
- State of Nebraska
- State of Iowa
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2019
- Nebraska Law Review, Executive Editor (Vol. 97)
- National Trial Team
- Nominated to the Order of the Barristers
- B.A., (with high distinction) Nebraska Wesleyan University, 2013
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »