Bob Parker advises clients in divorce actions, criminal defense, personal injury claims, criminal defense, collections, and civil litigation. He also mediates disputes for other attorneys and their clients. Bob is an AV-rated attorney by the Martindale – Hubbell Peer Review Ratings System.
Represents and counsels clients in difficult times of family conflict and divorce, injured persons in need of representation and criminal defendants who have run afoul of the law.
Represents insurance companies in litigation.
Conducts mediation and helps litigants and their attorneys resolve disputes and bring closure to an unpleasant situation.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- House of Delegates 1993 to present
- Executive Council 2002-2008 and 2013-2017
- Chair of the House of Delegates 2015-2016
- Nebraska State Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Ducks Unlimited, Corporate Sponsor and Lifetime Member
- Pheasants Forever, Corporate Sponsor and Lifetime Member
- Hastings Area Chamber of Commerce
- Nebraska Collectors Association
- Masonic Lodge #317
- Litigation, Trial Practice & Dispute Resolution
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Insurance Defense
- State of Nebraska
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 1989
Universityof Nebraska at Lincoln, 1986
- Business Administration
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »