Josiah Nelson is a member of the firm’s business and corporate practice group where his practice includes securities law, corporate transactions, and banking and finance. He works alongside the corporate practice group to assist business clients with a variety of legal needs. He assists clients with respect to business formation, corporate governance, securities offerings, compliance, and reporting, and the review and drafting of all types of business and real estate contracts.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Business and Corporate
- Securities/Capital Markets
- Real Estate
- State of Nebraska
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with distinction, 2022
- CALI Awards: Securities Regulation and Estate Planning Clinic
- Business Transactions Program of Concentrated Study
- Individualized Program of Concentrated Study in Real Estate Law
- Bellevue University, B.S., Business, 2019
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »