Jaynee Tyler represents clients in commercial and business litigation matters. In her practice, she handles a wide range of legal issues that businesses and individuals may encounter, such as breaches of contracts, negligence, insurance disputes, construction disputes, and dissolutions. She uses her expertise to develop a legal strategy that will enable her clients to achieve their desired outcome, whether through negotiation, mediation, or trial.
Jaynee also represents clients in complicated probate and trust proceedings, including contested guardian and conservatorship matters.
Jaynee assists trucking clients with all types of disputes, including personal injury and wrongful death claims, employment disputes, and contract and business disputes. In addition, she serves as general counsel to clients, working directly with retained insurance counsel to provide unique business insight and litigation strategies in order to reduce risk to the client.
Throughout the litigation process, Jaynee works closely with her clients to ensure that they understand their rights and options. She guides them through each stage of the process, from the initial filing of the complaint to mediation and trial, and providing them with the support and guidance they need to achieve a successful outcome.
- Assist clients with all aspects of the litigation process, from initial consultations through trial. Handle disputes in a variety of areas including commercial and business disputes, construction, employment, and probate and estate disputes.
- Assist clients in obtaining and resisting guardianships and/or contested and non-contested conservatorships across Nebraska.
- Oversee and manage company’s national disputes.
- Defend trucking companies in catastrophic injury cases.
- Serve as outside/oversight counsel for trucking clients; overseeing insurance defense counsel and managing dispute matters.
- Anti-diversion counsel: prosecute trademark and intellectual property infringement.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Insurance Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Probate and Trust Proceedings
- Guardian and Conservatorship Proceedings
- State of Nebraska
- State of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2015
- Texas A&M, B.A., History, 2012
- Robert C. Byrd Honors Scholarship
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »