Stephen R. Illingworth is a retired District Court Judge who served for over 33 years on the State of Nebraska Tenth Judicial District Bench. Prior to his judgeship, Steve worked in private practice in Holdrege, NE. As a District Court Judge, he handled criminal and domestic relation cases. He also presided over various civil matters including negligence and personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, contract and insurance disputes, real estate disputes, will contests, and other matters including many jury trials.
As Of Counsel, Steve conducts mediation for litigants and their attorneys to help them resolve disputes. He also provides advice and consults on firm cases.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Nebraska District Judges Association 1988-2021
- Past President, Nebraska District Judges Association 1998-1999
- Litigation, Trial Practice, & Dispute Resolution
- State of Nebraska
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., 1977
- University of Nebraska Lincoln, B.S. Business Administration, 1968
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »