Heather Waring is a paralegal with Dvorak Law Group. She is an invaluable member of the litigation and employment law Practice Areas. Heather works with clients in establishing and maintaining guardianships and conservatorships.
She also works closely with the employment law practice group to assist with various employment and human resource matters. This includes drafting correspondence, pleadings, discovery, pre-trial memorandums, medical/fact summaries, exhibits, trial notebooks and conducting research. She also works with businesses, governmental entities, and individuals on a variety of litigation matters.
Heather has over 25 years of experience as a legal assistant/paralegal, with the majority of her experience in the practice group areas of litigation, guardianships and conservatorships, and employment law.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- TeamMates, volunteer
- Labor and Employment
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Hiring, Discipline, and Discharge
- ADA and FMLA
- Wage and Hour
- Non-Competes and Unfair Competition
- Employee Handbooks and Agreements
- Workplace Training
- Litigation, Trial Practice & Dispute Resolution
- Employment and Labor Law
- Civil Rights and Governmental Liability
- Business and Commercial Law
- M.B.A., Human Resources, Bellevue University
- B.S., Business Administration/Management, Peru State College
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »