Gretchen McGill assists clients with all aspects of the litigation process, from initial consultations through trial. She represents clients in claims regarding a variety of contract disputes involving construction contracts, partnership agreements, insurance contracts, and lease agreements. In addition, Gretchen has broad experience in matters including probate and trust administration as well as state and federal tax refunds and deficiencies. She has acquired nationwide experience concerning mechanic and construction lien claims. Gretchen also handles mediations and arbitrations for clients. Prior to joining the Dvorak Law Group, she served as a Deputy County Attorney and gained extensive trial experience while prosecuting a wide variety of crimes.
Represented company in breach of fiduciary duty and conversion claims against the shareholder.
Obtained a favorable outcome for the client sued for ejectment from business property.
Represented large Midwest company against the vendor for violation of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Successfully pursued and defended clients’ lien claims related to construction disputes.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Women in the Law Executive Committee
- Omaha Bar Association
- Women’s Fund of Omaha
- St. Margaret Mary
- Litigation, Trial Practice, and Dispute Resolution
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Disputes
- Department of Labor Audits
- Employment Litigation
- Probate and Trust Proceedings
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Proceeding
- State of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- J.D., (cum laude) University of Minnesota Law School, 1999
- Author, “Qui Tam Suits: Defining the Rights and Roles of the Government and the Relator Under the False Claims Act”, 82 Minn. L. Rev. 1357 (1998)
- Note and Comment Editor, Minnesota Law Review (1999)
- B.A., (summa cum laude) University of South Carolina
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »