Ellen Prochaska is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Trial Practice Group. She represents clients in commercial and business litigation matters, including contract disputes, employment law, insurance disputes, and workers’ compensation matters. Ellen assists clients through all stages of the litigation process, from initial negotiations to commencing litigation, providing defense, conducting discovery, participating in trial or mediation, and engaging in the appellate process, if necessary.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- Chapter Advisor – Alpha Phi Chapter at Creighton University
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Labor and Employment
- State of Nebraska, 2020
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska, 2020
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Creighton University, B.A., Mathematics, magna cum laude, 2017
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »