Claire Monroe is a member of the firm’s litigation and trial practice group and the firm’s labor and employment group. She assists clients with commercial and business litigation matters, including breach of contract, construction, trucking, employment, alleged civil rights violations, evictions, and insurance disputes. Claire assists clients through all stages of the litigation process, from commencing litigation, conducting discovery, participating in trial, and engaging in the appellate process.
Obtained complete dismissal of OSHA retaliation and Surface Transportation Assistance Act claims on a motion to dismiss.
Successfully opposed a motion for temporary injunctions in a breach of contract matter.
Obtained several favorable judgments for landlords in eviction proceedings.
Assisted in obtaining favorable settlements for clients through the mediation process.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Labor and Employment
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- State of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- Univeristy of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with high distinction, 2019
- Litigation Skills Program of Concentrated Study with Civil Emphasis
- Nebraska Law Review, Executive Editor (Vol. 97)
- National Trial Team
- Nominated to the Order of the Barristers
- Recipient of the McGrath North Excellence in Legal Writing Award and CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Trial Advocacy, Constitutional Law I, and Entertainment Law
- Elmhurst University, B.S., summa cum laude 2016
- Economics Major Senior of the Year
- Academic All-Conference – Women’s Basketball (2012-2016)
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »