Alison Clark is a member of the firm’s litigation and trial practice group. Alison works with clients on commercial and business litigation matters, including employment law, contract disputes, negligence, fraud, and insurance disputes. Alison handles all stages of the litigation process, from commencing litigation, conducting discovery and depositions, participating in mediation, trial work, and proceeding through the appellate process.
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Labor and Employment
- State of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Certificate in Litigation
- Advanced Trial Practice Team
- Arbitration Team
- Nominated to the Order of the Barristers
- Recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in the following courses: Arbitration Advocacy; Scientific Evidence; Employment Discrimination; and International Business Contracting
- Iowa State University, B.A., magna cum laude, Spanish
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »