Stephanie Mahlin focuses her practice primarily on business and technology transactions, commercial and technology contracts, and intellectual property and data protection matters, across a wide variety of industries. She regularly reviews, drafts, and negotiates commercial contracts, technology agreements, software development agreements, supply chain management agreements, and other forms of business contracts. She advises clients regarding the commercialization of intellectual property assets, including acquisition, development, marketing, and licensing, and regarding trademark and copyright protection and enforcement.
Assisted manufacturers in regulated industries with structuring and negotiating sales representative and distributor relationships, domestically and internationally.
Advised startup companies offering software on the protection of intellectual property assets and assisted such companies with the negotiation of software development agreements.
Counseled companies on the selection of company and brand names.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- UNL Raikes School Alumni Group Board (member 2015-2016)
- Heartland Equine Therapeutic Riding Academy (volunteer 2011-2014 and Blue Jeans & Dreams Sponsorship Chair 2013 and 2014)
- Business and Corporate
- Business Contracts
- Entity Formation and Maintenance
- Entity Governance
- Intellectual Property/Technology
- State of Nebraska
- State of Washington
- J.D., (highest distinction) University of Nebraska College of Law, 2010
- Nebraska Law Review (Managing Editor, 2008)
Universityof Nebraska at Lincoln
- B.S., (highest distinction) University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- Major in Business Administration
- Minors in Computer Science and Mathematics
Graduateof the Jeffrey S. Raikes School of Computer Science and Management
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »