Sarah Wetzel is a member of the firm’s Business and Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Intellectual Property/Technology practice groups. Her practice is focused on a broad range of general corporate and business matters, including mergers and acquisitions and intellectual property matters. She assists clients with a variety of business issues, such as entity formation and structuring, regulatory compliance, intellectual property law, and the review, drafting, and negotiation of all forms of business contracts.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Business and Corporate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Intellectual Property/Technology
- State of Nebraska
- J.D. (with distinction), University of Nebraska College of Law, 2020
- Nebraska Law Review, Executive Editor (Vol. 98)
- Recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Unfair Competition and Water Law
- B.A. (with high distinction), University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 2017
- Global Studies: Culture & Society, Foreign Policy & Global Security
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »