Sara Rochford is an advanced certified paralegal who joined Dvorak Law Group as a corporate paralegal. She plays an instrumental role in the due diligence process for mergers and acquisitions as well as corporate governance matters within the corporate practice group.
With nearly twenty years of experience, Sara is well-versed in many aspects of the legal field while concentrating primarily on corporate law. She obtained her paralegal certification in 2015 and followed with advanced certified credentials in Trial Practice and Business Organizations: Incorporated Entities.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- The Paralegal Association (NALA)
- Nebraska Paralegal Association (NePA)
- Salvation Army
- St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Jared Allen’s Homes for Wounded Warriors
- Business and Corporate
- Intellectual Property/Technology
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Paralegal Certificate, 2015
- Advanced Certification – Trial Practice, 2016
- Advanced Certification – Business Organizations: Incorporated Entities, 2019
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »