Sara Beller is a paralegal with Dvorak Law Group and a member of the general corporate practice group. She has extensive paralegal experience within law firms and corporate legal departments of several Omaha companies.
She has been involved in mergers and acquisitions of both buyers and sellers and from the perspective of in-house and outside counsel. Sara’s background also includes assisting attorneys with all aspects of corporate governance and compliance. In addition, Sara has experience with contract review and administration along with general licensing applications and maintenance.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska Paralegal Association
- National Association of Legal Assistants/Paralegals
- Business and Corporate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Entity Formation
- Succession Planning
- B.A., Doane University, Business Administration (Finance) and Public Administration
- Paralegal Certificate, College of Saint Mary
- Certified Paralegal (NALA), 2010
- Advanced Certification – Business Organizations/Incorporated Entities, 2010
- Advanced Certification – Contracts Management, 2010
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »