Jesse Harding Campbell is the Director of Communications with Dvorak Law Group. She develops multi-platform internal and external communications. She creates and runs the firms social media pages and manages the Firm’s website. She has a pivotal role in planning and execution of events in and out of the office. Jesse provides strong rural and agriculture knowledge to the team and attends industry events. She is based in the Hastings office where she also meets with clients and assists with paralegal work.
Jesse has diverse experience with several different types of communication. Prior to joining Dvorak Law Group, she was Assistant Farm Director at KRVN/Rural Radio Network. She traveled the world reporting the story of agriculture and natural resources. Jesse has experience with audio and video editing, writing articles, social media, event planning, and website creation content.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Ducks Unlimited, volunteer and major donor
- Huntress View, team member
- Nebraska Water Balance Alliance, board member
- Nebraska Farm Bureau, member
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Hall County, board member 2015 – 2019
- National Association of Farm Broadcasting, 2015 Horizon Award
- National Federation of Press Women, awarded first place for radio interview in 2016
- National Federation of Press Women, awarded second place for prepared radio report and special radio programming in 2016
- Business and Corporate
- Estate/Wealth Planning
- Labor and Employment
- Litigation, Trial Practice & Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- B.S., Agriculture and Environmental Communications, University of Illinois, 2014
- B.S. Emphasis: Advertising
- Minor: Leadership Studies
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »