Heather (Voegele) Anson is Secretary of the Firm’s Executive Committee. She counsels businesses and individual clients on disputes beginning with the initial phase of evaluating a claim through resolution of the dispute. She has extensive trial practice experience and regularly handles mediations and arbitrations for clients. Her litigation background includes handling disputes in a variety of areas, including construction, probate and trust, employment, and numerous other complex commercial litigation matters.
Successfully defended a software company against claims of defective software and recovered more than $250,000 in damages for the software company for unpaid invoices.
Obtained verdict in excess of $1,000,000 on behalf of minority shareholders.
Defended a trustee in a suit where damages in excess of $7,000,000 were claimed.
Obtained positive outcomes in various Department of Labor audits and OSHA proceedings.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- Cystic Fibrosis, Board Member
- Leadership Omaha Class 33
- Consultant for the Creighton University School of Law Trial Teams
- Litigation, Trial Practice & Dispute Resolution
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- OSHA Proceedings
- Department of Labor Audits
- Employment Litigation
- Probate and Trust Proceedings
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Proceedings
- State of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Nebraska
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- J.D., (summa cum laude) Creighton University, 2003
- B.A., (magna cum laude) University of Mary, Bismarck, North Dakota
Connect with a Trusted Attorney
Our roster of experienced attorneys are ready to help you. Contact us today and we’ll introduce you to a team member with the deep understanding needed to provide proactive legal advice and help you make the right decisions.
Dvorak Law Group is proud to be Legalink’s Midwestern representative, permitting the firm to handle clients’ legal needs on local, national, and international levels. Legalink is a non-exclusive, international legal network of over 70 independent business-oriented law firms and is composed of 4,000 legal professionals. Learn More »