ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process monthly client billing.
- Daily processing of receipts.
- Positive customer service to clients and provide conflict resolution when needed.
- Maintain accurate billing instructions for all clients and matters
- Review outstanding accounts receivable with attorneys and collection efforts as needed.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Above average computer skills, strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in a professional, concise, constructive and courteous manner maintaining confidentiality and using discretion and tact.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
WHO WE ARE:
Dvorak Law Group’s highest priority is a collaborative approach whether working internally or with our clients and their trusted advisors to provide the highest level of service and help our clients navigate their legal challenges. Our firm is also committed to maintain a culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Group Health Insurance (shared employer/employee cost)
- Group Dental Insurance (shared employer/employee cost)
- 401(k) Plan (employee contribution/employer match)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (employer-paid)
- Life Insurance (employer-paid)
- Vision Insurance (employee paid)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (employee paid)
- Critical Care Insurance (employee paid)
- Accident Insurance (employee paid)
- Dependent Care FSA (employee paid)
- Health Savings Account (employee paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (employer-paid)
This position is an at-will position.
Must be willing to undergo a background check.