FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Working with business entity documents to include formation, merger and dissolution documents, resolutions, minute books, stock ledgers, subscription, shareholder, operating and employment agreements.
- Assistance with and coordination of all phases of corporate and financial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions.
- Assistance with and maintenance of closing files for corporate transactions, including deal documents, closing checklists and books.
- Researching and reserving business entity names.
- Reviewing and organizing due diligence materials.
- Performing UCC/lien searches and filings.
- Preparation and recording of deeds.
- State and Federal securities and other miscellaneous research and filings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Paralegal Certificate not required.
- Working knowledge of corporate and transactional work highly preferred.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Critical thinking, personal initiative and accountability required.
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail required.
- Ability to create documents using correct English spelling, grammar and punctuation; review legal documents to identify inaccuracies or omissions; pay attention to detail in all work and see work through to its logical conclusion.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office applications and law management software required.
- Ability to confidently and effectively interact with and demonstrate respect for clients, attorneys and all employees in a collaborative team-based culture.
WHO WE ARE:
Dvorak Law Group’s highest priority is a collaborative approach whether working internally or with our clients and their trusted advisors to provide the highest level of service and help our clients navigate their legal challenges. Our firm is also committed to maintaining a culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Group Health Insurance (shared employer/employee cost)
- Group Dental Insurance (shared employer/employee cost)
- Vision Insurance (employee paid)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (employee paid)
- Critical Care Insurance (employee paid)
- Accident Insurance (employee paid)
- 401(k) Plan (employee contribution/employer match)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (employer paid)
- Life Insurance (employer paid)
- Dependent Care FSA (employee paid)
- Health Savings Account (employee paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (employer paid)
This position is an at-will position.